Managing records, making sure you know where everything is, and recording everything, takes up a hugely disproportionate amount of time. We understand this, which is why we’ve created Teal Tracker.
What is Teal Tracker?
Teal Tracker is a brand-new technology platform that makes the compliance process much simpler. It does a lot of the heavy lifting, removing the need to carry out many administrative tasks and freeing-up a considerable amount of time.
It’s a living breathing product so it’s already evolving and will continue to evolve as people’s needs change.
Teal Tracker has three components.
The Tracker’s features include:
- Incident management – Report incidents and suspicious circumstances
- Training needs – Record training needs, training record and training plan
- File reviews – Records of all file reviews and steps forward
- Gifts and hospitality register – Register of any gifts of hospitality received
- Own conflicts register – Register of affiliations to carry out conflict checks against
- Undertakings register – Details of the firms’ undertakings
- High-risk client register – Register of any high-risk clients
The Library’s features include:
- Policies – Keep all your policies in one place
- Documents – Keep all your important documents in one place
- Precedent Bank – Keep all your important precedents
- Guides – How-to-guides on every compliance situation
- Teal’s Compliance Chronicle – Updates on the latest compliance developments
- Help Centre – Information on how to use the Teal Tracker platform
The College’s features include:
- Courses – A range of courses to increase your compliance knowledge
- Teal TV – Webinars and videos offering the latest compliance information
This programme will enable you to spot the gaps in your compliance and fix them quickly.
Training & Education
We make our compliance training courses as practical and enjoyable as possible.
Legal Compliance Audit
Our audit answers those compliance questions that you’ve been struggling with.
Policy Review & Writing
We love reading policies and procedures, but we know not everyone does.
Is your website compliant with the SRA Transparency Rules? Our website audit will help.
Our technology solution for your compliance needs. Keeping you and your clients safe.