The Teal Compliance and Lockton Conference 2018 takes place on the 26th April 2018 in London. With so much change afoot in the world of compliance, the theme for this year’s conference is ‘Navigating a year of change’.
As a team we have all been working hard to pull together an agenda which covers all the key updates and provides perspectives from industry experts on practical application of the changes to regulations – from AML to GDRP to Code of Conduct.
The full agenda has now been released:
- Chair’s Welcome
- Opening Comments – Robert Bourns, Chair of the Law Society Board and former President.
- Session 1 – Anti Money Laundering update – Amy Bell, Chair of Law Society’s AML Taskforce and Mark Heffer, AML Consultant with Teal Compliance.
- Session 2 – The Importance of Ethics – Sarah Mumford, Interim Director of Risk, Trowers & Hamlins LLP and independent legal risk consultant
- Session 3 – All Things Data – Emma Willis, GDPR Consultant at Teal Compliance and Edward Whittingham, Business Fraud Prevention Partnership
- Session 4 – Cyber Risk Mitigation – Dave Williams, TrustedIA and Mark Hawksworth, Cunningham Lindsey
- Session 5 – Managing Risk: The Insurers View – Panel: Adam Curran, Inter Hannover, Jay Bowey, Pelican, Anthony Judge, Omnyy
- Session 6 – New Code of Conduct – Ian Johnson, The Institute of Legal Financial Management and Paul Wilkinson, Audit Compliance Ltd
- Session 7 – Getting it Right! – Amy Bell
- Session 8 – Technology in Compliance – Vicky Simpson, Teal Compliance, Matt Hodges-Long, CEO TrackMyRisks, Graeme Port, Head of Product at encompass Corporation
- Closing remarks and drinks reception
In addition the whole of the Teal Team will be available throughout the the day and many of our associates will be leading speaking session, alongside high profile external speakers from the world of risk, compliance, insurance and regulation.
The aim of the Conference is to prepare you for the year of change and to challenge you in terms of thinking about risk and compliance. There are firms who are taking unnecessary risks by not having sufficient “know how” or resources. This is of course something that Team Teal can assist you with.
The speakers on the day will guide you through a series of perspectives from a risk/insurance point of view to GDPR and Cyber Crime. Panel Discussions will take place and will provide you with the opportunity to ask questions and the Team will be available after the Event to follow up on any requirements.
Get in touch
Early Bird tickets are on sale from now until the 18th March and can be found on our events page.